Followers

Sunday, October 30, 2016

Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head

In the 50s with wet stuff off and on all day.








 When I finished chores I did not feel well...light headed and my nose was all plugged up!
Yuck.  I did a steamer with Vicks under my nose and took a hot shower so I could manage to get down to A Different Path Gallery to take down our Show.  Fortunately Gary drove and everyone picked up their work.
No Sunday Jam for me.  Instead I went home and was prone for the rest of the afternoon.
This is the last of the glads....I keep taking off the bottom blossoms that are wilted.
(Notice how I can't leave my camera alone).




 We had a nice fire going and I was in and out of napping.
 At 5:45 it was chore time...and I felt much better than I did earlier.


 The girls were wet...especially Abbe and Berlin.  Maggie and Angel are good at keeping them from coming under the shed roof.




 As we were leaving, Seymour crawled into a pile of hay....
 and Little Wonder thought that looked like fun.

 Phoebe just observed.

 We were all pretty damp by the time we got back to the house.

 I made some rice to go with last nights chili and a quick side of cucumbers and onions.
A weird combo, but I did not have it in me to go to the store for more greens.
Back to my comfort zone for the rest of the evening.
Night all.

7 comments:

Stephen Andrew said...

I'm coming out of being really sick! Awful! Hope you get feeling better soon! Love the glass! One of my favorite weird things is to make chili and rice scrambled eggs! Such a good breakfast on a cold day.

Grey Horse Matters said...

Rained here too. Feel better.

KB said...

Rain drops haven't fallen here in a while - we are still in full "fire ban" and high alert mode. At least you don't have to worry about wildfires.

I sure hope that you are feeling better.

Nancy J said...

And did Seymour win that round? Beautiful glads, I have just planted some corms, and you are definitely getting a lot colder. Down here, 2.1 Celsius this morning, ( at about 5.45 a.m.) lit the fire again!!!

Dreaming said...

You've had crazy weather! 70 degrees. Snow. Rain. Sounds like it can't make up its mind!
Your flowers are gorgeous (seen in an earlier post) Wow! Stunning!

Lady Fi said...

Gorgeous shots. Hope you are feeling better now.

Two French Bulldogs said...

You sent us rain drops!! Stay dry
Lily & Edward