Followers

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Still Waiting For Some Warm Weather

 What an interesting morning.
After finishing the stalls I went out back to take some photos of the girls.
They were all on high alert!

 Why?
Because these five Yorkies were all running toward them in the back pasture!
Phoebe went in the opposite direction and Little Wonder helped me herd them back under the 
fence, where their owner was trying to get their attention.  I have no idea how they got out, but they won't last very long if they go near Angel.
Once he (new owner of the house behind us) got on his bike, they all followed him back home. 
Quite a sight.


 Of course the pond is back and we could have 2 more inches of rain by Friday!




 Class at 10:30.
 Phoebe was in her usual spot.



I had a new student today.  Her name is Kathy and she is a friend of LuAnne's.
As usual I started her out with contour line drawing and wow!  She did a great job.

Len is participating in an art show at A Different Path Gallery and brought 
in the 5 pieces he will display. 




 He is currently working on the one below.
 Shamra accidently dropped one of her pencils
 and Mr. Innocent picked it up.
 I had to crawl under the table to retrieve it.



 Tina was going through her portfolio and found this colored pencil drawing of
Marcel and Hickory (who belong to Sara, thecrazysheeplady at Punkin's Patch).



 Carina arrived at noon with our bread delivery, which makes us all drool.
 Out of the blue, a friend stopped up with this book for me to read.
His wife said it sounded like me and that I should read it.
I'm starting it tonight and am sure all my horse pals can identify with it.
"The Dirty Life."
After lunch I went to the bank and Wegmans....where I had to take pictures of this flower display.


 Finished making a big pot of chili when I got home.  Gary said he felt like eating rice and beans, so I made this for tonight and will put it on rice tomorrow. 

Do you ever feel like having jello with whipped cream?
This is peach, with peaches.  
Dessert.....
 A nice dinner on a very cold and damp night.
 We had a 7 o'clock Town Board workshop tonight and I did not get home until 9.
Time to do nothing.
Night all.

1 comment:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Glad those Yorkers aide it home. We have a horse who doesn't like dogs either. Great art from your students. The fogs are very cute and LW was such a help retrieving that pencil!