Followers

Monday, April 18, 2016

One Thing After Another...

 The last few mornings have been very easy to take.


 Chores are a pleasure when you are not freezing.
 I picked a handful of daffodils before going in the house.
Class this morning and duplicate bridge here at 1pm.  Just had to have flowers on the table.

 Donna's granddaughter joined us for class.
 What a sweetheart!



 Last year a friend gave me 10 huge canvases, which I shared with my students.
And I mean huge!  Now that we are out in the studio, Len decided to bring along his and it will be left here for future classes.  I'm hoping that most of my students will also give this format a try.
Gary and I are also going to participate and will be working on 5' x 6' pieces.
 Len also brought in two small paintings that he did on his own.

 Gucci and Phoebe kept us company.






 I had 1 hour to get refreshments together before the bridge crew arrived.
Roasted red peppers, Jarlsburg cheese, Greek olives and sliced/toasted baguettes with grated cheese and fresh ground pepper.
 A big bowl of fresh fruit and that was that.
No junk and not too much....healthy.


 By 4:15 everyone left.  My partner and I sure did not have the cards.
One crappy hand after another.
 Sophie was enjoying her condo.
 At 5 I drove down to The Center to hang up some valences that I washed.
 Mary, Deanna and her son helped.
 They will have to do until we get going on the real window treatments.
I'm looking forward to the completion of this project.  Roger still needs to put up the chair rails, exit signs etc. and all that will make quite a difference.  Tomorrow morning they will finish cleaning and at noon Primary voting will start.  After that, we will start decorating the walls with some framed art.
 On the way home I stopped at Wegmans for dinner.
Gary had an $8 meal (chicken French, roasted potatoes and roasted veggies)
 I had lomain and sesame chicken....yum.
Time to rest.  Surgery on my wrist tomorrow.
Night all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the surgery!

Michelle said...

Wishing you the best of luck with the surgery!

Val Ewing said...

Your meals always look incredible.
Please take care of the wrist and hope all goes well with it.