Followers

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

More of the Same

Still not back to normal.
A beautiful morning and the temperature never got out of the high 60s.  
Just right for me.





 Gary spent most of the day hanging garlic to dry and working in the gardens.
He made his first seed stock sale today to a woman from Albion.
Shipping is not out of the question, if you are interested.
It goes fast.
 I ran a couple of errands....Country Max for grain and then to the Village Hall.
Such a nice building.

Spent a quiet afternoon getting hooked on a new series....I think Gary is going to watch it too.
Chores a little after 7.  So buggy tonight.  Worse than ever.
Tucked the girls in, will take a shower and then watch another episode.
Night all.

4 comments:

Val Ewing said...

I love cooler weather! We had some very nice perfect days here and it was nice to have all of the windows open and enjoy the nice air.
Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Birdman said...

That seemed like a restful day for you. Good to take it easy once in awihle.

Unknown said...

Fresh garlic! It looks lovely. I hear it will be a cooler week next week, hope that is true for you x

Grey Horse Matters said...

Cooler is always better for me too. We've been really hot and humid and rainy for a while I'd welcome some temps in the 60's.