Followers

Saturday, July 18, 2015

I Slept Through It....

Last night we had quite a storm.  Lots of thunder, lightning and rain.
Slept right through it.
Didn't I tell you?  Everytime I drag the arenas we get dumped on.
(yesterday morning)
(this morning)
 Lovely eh?????
 Chores...steamy already.
 The girls spent a lot of time inside.

 I started mowing at 11.
When I got near the north garden, could not believe the size of the cabbages!  Some are as big as a basketball.


 All kinds of colors in the gardens and that rain perked everything up.



 When I got off the lawn tractor I went into the house, which had been all closed up with fans going, and didn't budge for the rest of the afternoon.

Dinner was leftover sauce and meatballs with regular pasta nuggets.
Nothin' fancy.
 Gary had several garlic customers today.  It will go fast.
 Went out to tuck the girls in a little after 7.



 It's nearly 8:30 and the temperature is still 84.  The barn is not that hot and I sure hope it cools down.  Tomorrow it's supposed to be in the 90s, muggy and should feel like 100!
What kind of doo dah is that????
I'm going to be sponging my girls off.

 Night all.

5 comments:

JanaLeigh said...

I just love reading your blog. Makes me want to turn around and come back. Your pictures as always are AMAZING. Keep them coming lady :)

Jo said...

I, too, love visiting your farm, Lori. So restful - even after a storm!

Birdman said...

WHAT no fans for the girls? Well, there are plenty of places to roam other than that arena. I'd keep them away from that mess for a day or two.

Birdman said...

mnbirdman@gmail.com

Grey Horse Matters said...

The rain does help everything grow but I'd rather leave the humidity out of the equation. We had a steamy day too, some rain, lots of humidity and temps near 90. Ugh! Those cabbages are huge!