Followers

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

I'll Take The Mid 30s!

 A rather dull morning.  We really did have some rain last night and the snow was weird when I went out to the barn.  I thought it would be icier.

 I'm sure the girls enjoyed the warm up.
 A friend, who also has an Albion SL Dressage Saddle, stopped over to borrow mine for a fitting.  Her horse's body has changed and her medium tree does not fit properly anymore so she is going to try my medium wide. I dragged everything up from the tack room on my trusty sled so I could give it a good cleaning.  I should have taken a picture of the after version.
 Chorus rehearsal at 10.  I love singing this song....just the women.  It would make my day to do more like this along with a LOT of do wop...my kind of music.
 After lunch I went to the Town Hall to pay off our taxes, then stopped at Wegmans for a few things.

Chores at 5:30.  It was still mild and grey.



 Made a yummy dinner tonight.  The salad was spinach, swiss cheese, hard boiled eggs, Greek Olives and Roasted red peppers topped with fresh ground pepper and homemade Russian Dressing.
Gary grilled a slice of ham topped with a mustard and brown sugar glaze, and I baked a couple of sweet potatoes.
 Did not take many photos... guess I'm in cruise control.
Night all.
It is now 30 degrees and is supposed to go down to 10 tonight.
What a merry go round.  By the weekend we should be back in the mid to upper 30s.

4 comments:

The Cranky said...

Glad you're getting a bit of a break!

Val Ewing said...

I love your method of transportation!
I use a purple sled...just so you know!
I also have a huge deep black one that I can drag buckets of water or bales of hay in.
Thank you for commenting on Mulewings. I would like to take my next dog to a level of training and get him/her beyond basic obedience!

Birdman said...

Ya, we got to 46 yesterday here.
HEATwave!
Pretty sad that we get excited to live a few days in the 30's.

Michaele said...

We are all on a weather roller coaster it seems. But the end is at least in sight now. Love your sled.