Followers

Saturday, February 18, 2012

GETTING BACK TO DRUMMING...

 The weatherman said it might get up to 40 today.  Could have fooled me, we were having more squalls and it was an ugmo morning.






 Stopped at Jenny's on the way to drumming.  Trying to help her get things organized so she can relax one of these days.

Got to the college a little before two.  Late for me...they were in the swing of things.
 It turned out to be a great session...


 Picked up a free movie from the Video Store on the way home....promotion.
 Plan to take a hot shower and watch it after I finish this post. Out to do evening chores and Gary started on dinner/breakfast.  Perfection.
Scrambled eggs, homefries, toast and an orange/banana side.
Now, I'm off to get ready for the movie.
Night all.

5 comments:

Sharon Creech said...

Let us know how you liked the movie - it's one we're hoping to see soon, too. Sure looks cold up there - but love to see the horses w/the classical music soaring in the background - they are getting cultured!

Oak Creek Ranch said...

I love breakfast for dinner! Your pictures are making me cold -

Gayle said...

Your breakfast for dinner looks yummy. Hope you enjoyed your movie.

Unknown said...

I like your short horses movies. They look so kind.
You have a nasty weather. Hope it will be better soon.

Brett said...

Thanks for the birthday wish Lori. It was a great dinner. I like the word "ugmo". I plan on using it on the job.