Followers

Thursday, May 4, 2017

When It Rains It Pours

The morning was beautiful but it did not last.









 By 1:30 it was cold and pouring.  Abbe would not get under the shed roof 
so they all got tucked in by 2.  Who knows when it's going to stop.

 Phoebe and Little Wonder took long naps since going out was not an option.
 
 Late afternoon I drove down to Country Max for shavings and grain,
then made a quick stop at Wegmans.
 Gary had a very busy day.  Sara's in the morning and meetings all afternoon.
A simple supper when he got home.
Paninis with turkey, Swiss cheese and roasted red peppers/side of roasted potatoes.
After that I grabbed a quick shower and was off to a meeting until 9:30.
Time to relax.
Night all.

1 comment:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Hope it stops soon. We're in for it tonight and tomorrow. Thanks for your comment.
I don't really know much about Abdullah but I'm sure my daughter has researched the breed. I do like the trahkeners. Beautiful breed. Berlin is gorgeous. They are so majestic and smart and very brave.