Followers

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Getting Ready To Plant

I can't complain about the weather....again.








 Class at 10:30.  I had a full house.









 Carina brought our bread order.  2 baskets.
We keep her very busy.






 Gary transplanted 120 strawberry plants and they are doing very well.

 Gordon came up today and was able to do a lot of rolotiling.
He started in the outdoor arena.
 Then he did the indoor.


 After that he worked on the area where I am trying to get rid of the bamboo.
 He finished with the two gardens where Gary will plant his veggies
We are ready and the soil is beautiful.



 I had another ham bone and made a big pot of soup full of cabbage, onions, potatoes and carrots.
A great dinner....pumpernickel bagels and apples on the side.
 We had a board workshop meeting tonight and on the way home I stopped to vote for the next board of education member.  Didn't get here until 9:30 and now I am
ready to relax.
Night all.

3 comments:

Nancy J said...

That soil looks marvellous, what a great way to get it all ready when there is such a large area. Tulips still there, I have bulbs planted in pots.

Oak Creek Ranch said...

Pumpernickel bagels and apples -- what a great combination.

Grey Horse Matters said...

I love how it looks after rototilling. Everything is ready for planting and riding!