Followers

Friday, April 6, 2012

BLUE AS BLUE CAN BE


You can't beat the energy that you get from the sun.


Chores take less than 45 minutes now.


Went out back and picked a couple of pastures.












At 9:30 Gary and I went to Brockport to check out an exercise/physical therapy facility.  Our insurance encourages us to stay fit and we can get an annual membership for peanuts.  I was very impressed!
Spotless, new equipment, physical therapist on duty at all times.  It will be perfect for me before and after my knee replacement...and when Gary drives me down, he can work out while he is waiting.
Should be a good move for both of us.

Watched a movie late afternoon...."Almost Famous" recommended by Roger.  I liked it!

Breakfast for dinner.

 Before I went out to do chores, the sun was heating up the West side of the house.  This is my drumming outfit from Nigeria.

 Out at 7:20.


I can't sneak into the front paddock without the girls hearing me.














No sooner were they in the barn, before Jenny and the boys arrived.  

 They were pooped after playing outside all day.
 Can you tell?
Night all.

7 comments:

Dreaming said...

I am so in love with your barns! I hate to admit it, but I have barn envy. Serious barn envy!
Yup, the boys look like their eyes are at half-mast!

Michelle said...

Perfect blue skies and nice that the boys spend so much time outside!

Michaele said...

I catch myself looking at your roofs now : ) Wonderful photos!

Oak Creek Ranch said...

Another beautiful day! I hope it holds for Easter -

Unknown said...

I know I've said it before, but I hope you know how lucky you are to have your grandsons living so near you.
Warm regards, Mike and Ann.

Unknown said...

I know I've said it before, but I hope you know how lucky you are to have your grandsons living so near you.
Warm regards, Mike and Ann.

Terry said...

Skoog Farm is looking so good!