Followers

Saturday, February 4, 2012

SO WHAT IS BUNCO?

This was my sunrise!  These cut flowers are 3 weeks old and they still brighten up the kitchen.





There was some pretty good solar heat out there this morning so I took the sheets off the ponies.


Annette, do you like two-toned Abbe?



How about that garlic?  Growing in February.
And that's not all.

Could someone please explain this to me?



After chores I picked a couple of the pastures.  Sidney went everywhere with me.





I got real ambitious for lunch.
Decided to fry up some peppers....
Got out the panini maker....
and the ingredients.  Hard salami, multi grain panini rolls, olives, tomatoes and feta cheese.


After the first taste, I knew that some honey mustard would make it perfect.

I'm still in awe of Maui, Oahu, Aloha and Honolulu.

Did a little laundry...some this and that and went out to do chores around 5.  Had a hay delivery today and more coming tomorrow.  First cutting for Barb and some for me.

The moon was high in the sky when I went out.

Tonight some friends invited us to join them for a fundraiser out in Hamlin.  Bunco night at the VFW.
I was not familiar with this game at all.
 There were 21 tables of 4 and the game was played with dice.
 It required a lot of movement and you met all kinds of new people.
 They served pizza and dessert at half time.
 Everyone had to bring a white elephant gift.
 I brought this fish that sings.  My brother gave it to me several years ago as a joke.  The person who got it was thrilled....said his grandson would love it.  Oh well.
Said goodnight to Carol and the rest of the crew, and we were home by 10:30.  A very different evening.
So now it is after 11 and I am going to say...
Night all.

6 comments:

Cloudia said...

loverly!


Warm Aloha from Hawaii
Comfort Spiral

> < } } ( ° >

><}}(°>

Oak Creek Ranch said...

Before we moved up to the mountains, I used to play Bunco once a month with a group in our neighborhood. It was a lot of fun -- definitely more social than sport.
We had a hay delivery today too. In sync once again...

Birdman said...

I went to a wedding party last night. I wish they had this slice of pizza. Looks mmmmmmmmm.

Sharon Creech said...

How cute, seeing Sidney walk the fence . . .love those sky pics and those paninis - yummm. Hadn't heard of Bunco either . . .

thecrazysheeplady said...

Did you have to wear a crown? ;-)

Terry said...

That picture of Abbe is a hoot!