Today I was watchless and phoneless until 5pm and did not take any photos. The weather was great, still lowish humidity.
Gary met with his coffee buds and got home around 11:30. In the meantime, a friend that I spoke to at Wegmans yesterday dropped up to make sure I put an app on my phone that would help me with all kinds of dietary information. Another (nurse) friend is trying to set me up with a dietician. I know I am over reacting, but want to be very informed so I can stay healthy and hang around for a long time.
Meanwhile, back at the ranch.....
Another beautiful blossom.
I ran a couple errands....dropping veggies off for two friends...before going to bridge at the library. No biggy in the cards department. On the way home I stopped at Wegmans for a couple things.
As soon as I got back home, I peeled some of the apples our neighbor dropped off.....
and made applesauce. No sugar. No nothing. It's so good I'm going to make another batch tomorrow
Tonight Gary grilled out turkey burgers and I sautéed a red pepper and some onions.

Simple and satisfying.
Night all.







2 comments:
I know I should follow a perfect diet, but I am fickle and do what I want. You always make very healthy looking meals.
Stick around, we like you.
Your meals always look scrumptious and I admire all you have the energy to be involved in!
What's with Blogger (google) not advancing blog posts???
Hugs!
Post a Comment