Followers

Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Bounty!


47 degrees this morning.  I did not have enough covers on last night and the window was open.  

We were invited to partake of some veggies in a friend's garden so that is the first thing we did this morning.  

Little Wonder went with us.

Talk about bounty...all organic.


On the way home we stopped at Scott's house to see what's been happening.  The entire roof is done.
The sky started to change and I thought we would get more rain, but it did not happen.
Washed all the veggies when we got back and prepared a basket for Jenny.  We picked eggplant, peppers (two varieties), tomatoes, lettuce and some gorgeous carrots.

Did some laundry...changed sheets and took a little time off early afternoon.

At 3 I went out to the Studio and messed around for 2 1/2 hours!  First I had to replace the flowers as they had pooped out.

Then I started working on a sample for tomorrows class.  I continue wanting them to loosen up and this will just be a fun exercise.  We will divide the paper into 4 sections and start applying paint....a little wet on wet.
It may end up looking like something or could be totally abstract.
My favorite is on the top right and I added a beak because it reminded me of a bird.
After much layering....I let them dry and then started mixing up the media.  Left the bird alone, then added colored pencil and ink to the others.  The bottom left drove me nuts as I over painted it




Tomorrow is the 4th class for these students and I will find out how many want to go on for more sessions.  I'm having such a good time!!!!
Still counting by milligrams and am now making a book of meal possibilities.  Tonight we had a grilled turkey burger on a piece of toast topped with peppers and onions along with sauted zucchini with a side of our homemade applesauce (have to make more of that tomorrow).
Night all.

 

1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

I sure hope your students want to continue and go further, it seems like you are having a wonderful time.