Followers

Monday, July 20, 2026

My Turn to Host Bridge

A spectacular day weatherwise.  Sunny at no humidity. 74 degrees.

A slow start and I finally got motivated enough to get things ready for bridge.
We had four new hibiscus blossoms.


Gary dug out more potatoes and kept busy....

The Lillies I picked last Friday are still hanging in there..my favorite shot of the day.
Linda, Hanny and Bobby arrived at 1 and we played bridge until 4:30.  Hanny and Bobby skunked Linda and me.  We had plenty of snacks and ended up with homemade strawberry shortcake.



Obviously I was not hungry for dinner and made myself some oatmeal.

Jenny sent me this photo of Cooper and his new wheels!  Used, but is in outstanding shape.
Night all.


2 comments:

Sandra said...

This sounds like a good day. Coop's new vehicle look great, I bet he is one happy young man. The only card game I play is solitaire. We have a few days of weather relief. Not for long, though.

Val Ewing said...

Oh yippee! Your posts showed up again today!
That is a nice vehicle.
I haven't played cards in such a long time.