This was a crazy day. The weather was beautiful and instead of finishing the lawn the Health Center had called and wanted me to make an appointment to discuss all the blood work I had done.
Before heading in I had to grab some photos of the latest blossoms. 5 more today.
They had an opening at 11:40 so I took a quick shower and left. I was scared and worried that something was really wrong. Fortunately most of the news was good but because I was born with one kidney they want me to hook up with a kidney doctor. Ironically, my blood pressure was the best it has been in ages.
By the time I got out of there, it was 12:30 and I went straight to bridge at the library. Came in last.
On the way home I stopped at the lab for one more blood test and when I got back to the farm, was able to finish the lawn.
As per usual, Little Wonder was out there supervising me.
Gary is getting ready to break his garlic heads into cloves....
and he picked lots of veggies this afternoon.
LW and I drove him down to the Welcome Center for Summer Serenades at 5pm, then came back home for dinner.
Got back down there by 7.
Tonight "Waiting for Jacob" was on tap.
Always happy to hook up with the usual suspects.
Home just before dark and now it's very late.
Night all.





























2 comments:
I'm glad that the results are great, the flowers are beautiful too, and your garden produce, have a wonderful Friday and weekend!
So Many lovely vegetables, a great variety, and extra good looking, every one.
Post a Comment