Followers

Sunday, August 16, 2026

Getting Back in the Groove


This morning I was up around 7....
and by 10:15 Little Wonder and I were out in the Studio listening to loud music 
while I was working on a preliminary project sample for my students.

Back in the house around noon.  I swear, this must be national hibiscus blooming month!  More today,




At 1:15 we went down to the Town Lodge to attend a celebration of life for our friend Judy's daughter....Hillary.  The place was packed with nearly 100 family members.
On the way home we stopped at Scott's to see how thing were coming on the house.  Doug and another guy were working and they've made so much progress!

It's really starting to look like something!
Today was Finn's birthday and at 5:30 we went down to Jenny's for a dinner/celebration.
Little Wonder joined us and probably wondered if we were going to leave him there.
When we arrived Jenny, Scott, Cooper, Finn and Jane were making pizzas.  They were so organized with different bowls of toppings.


I had enough time to put together one before they started baking.




We also had zucchini parm, tomato salad and Caesar salad.
Quite the feast.  Just what Finn ordered.
Jenny made him a delicious birthday cake.

Can't believe he is now 23 years old.
So glad we could celebrate!
Night all.

3 comments:

Modrina Neba - Blue sky said...

Back again in my ritual and yes, the celebration went as it should... it's nice to see everyone happy :))
Wishing you a nice Monday!

Sandra said...

How is he 23?! Those pizzas look delicious. Yum!

Barbara Anne said...

What a great pizza/birthday party and I'm enjoying watching the progress on the new house!
If you can believe it, we got 5" of rain last eve and overnight. Surely we'll be sliding into North Carolina since it's downhill globally speaking from Virginia. Ha!

Hugs!