After a good sleep I had some energy today.
Did some laundry....
Changed all the bedding as I am pretending it will help me feel better.
Unfortunately, Gary now has the cold and he spent much of the day in bed as he was all achy and coughing (not as bad as I was). I took a shower and drove down to the bank and Wegmans. Home for a late lunch and then went out to do some mowing. Did the small pasture, the hill and behind the grooming room.
Little Wonder spied on me the whole time.
Every time I go to the grocery store I check labels. I have been dying to have a couple of hot dogs and they are not good for me. Today I discovered 2 things.....1. skinless hot dogs have less sodium and 2. if you leach them (boil in water for 7 minutes after you put slits in them) almost 60% of the sodium is gone. So I did that, and then threw them on some baked beans that were in the oven. I only had 1 roll and Little Wonder had half of one hot dog. Beans are bad too....had half a cup and could have been happy with less. Finally, a homemade garbage plate and I'm starting to figure this out. Can't have a meal like this very often, but it sure was satisfying tonight.
After dinner the sky became very dramatic and I actually felt like taking pictures.
To the Southwest.....
To the East....
To the West....
Amazing light.
Night all.






















Well, that is good news that you are on the mend. I know those eating restrictions are pretty tough there is salt in almost everything we eat. My diet has changed drastically since I no longer cook for my husband. In a good way, most of my foods are veggies and some protein.
ReplyDelete