I slept like a rock last night and when I woke up there was some beautiful light coming into the bedroom.
Eventually I got the lead out and went outside with Little Wonder to do some mowing.
Of course he immediately walked out to the back 40.
Jenny stopped up around 11 with some delicious chicken noodle soup....such a thoughtful kid!
The lawn turned out great. Gary actually did a little hand mowing.
Once the lawn was finished I continued working on the pastures.
The raspberry bushes were loaded today and Gary picked a lot of them.
During the afternoon we both took it easy and I binged on a series. We are both still coughing off and on but I am not nearly as congested. Just using Vicks....no meds.
I made a very different dinner. Parboiled a big chicken breast, shredded it... tossed it with some sauted peppers and onions.....threw in 4 Tablespoons of of hot honey sauce and put it in the oven.
It was a gorgeous night and cooled back down. The plants are going to have to come in tomorrow.
In addition to the chicken....we worked on any leftovers in the frig.
I had 2 TBSP of beans, 2 of Mac salad, and 2 of jello with carrots and walnuts. One weird combo but it tasted great.
LW is looking at me like he wants to go outside.
Night all.

















No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for reading The Skoog Farm Journal. Your comments are appreciated!