A nice crispy morning. Scott arrived before 9 to drop off Gary's painting gear that was down at Jenny's as she was having a garage sale today and needed to clear some stuff out.
Before leaving, we loaded up his truck
with my last six bales of hay. The grand finale.
He's going to be seeding some grass and will use it there or wherever.
The fall crocuses were back in full bloom.
I spent the next couple of hours mowing the lawn.
I was supposed to give Little Wonder a bath yesterday, but it never happened. So today we drove down to the Dog Wash.
I'm pretty sure he remembered it as he was there once before. There were already a couple dogs being washed and the room we were in had no ramp...just stairs that he would not go up. So I had to lift him into the sink.
He was very good about getting washed.
I toweled him off and lifted him over to a table to dry his hair.
There was a very powerful dryer there, but he hates it and we requested the smaller version. We plugged it in and it didn't work. Tried another one and it did not work. It was the outlet. So I got a chair and we did it out in the waiting room. He did not like it on his face and I did the best I could.
From there we went over to Jenny's to check out the garage sale and sat on an old denim couch we gave her decades ago. She has really been cleaning house (so much out of the basement) and even tho business was so so, it will all be gone to Good Will or in a dumpster.
Can you read what is written on this chalk board? Ariana wrote it when she was 5 or 6 years old. I do believe it should be saved. I also have something she wrote in the grooming room about 23 years ago. This one says WELCOME TO THE GRGAS CAKE BAKERY.
We left there around 3:30.
Gary was in quite the mood to work on the front paddock and weed wacked under the fence.
Before dinner I picked some raspberries.
I spent more time this afternoon looking at food stuff. My goal is to figure out how much sodium, potassium and phosphorus I am consuming in a day. That means some meal samples. I need to find a dietician to do all that work for me.
We had big salads tonight. Last night we saved half of our chicken to put on here.
Night all.
























Lori I applaud you for wanting to eat the right foods. My insurance (Excellus/ Medicare) paid for one dietician appointment for me when I requested it at my doctors appt. I wanted to know more about the foods to avoid as I was pre-diabetic with my HgbA1C was elevated. Your insurance might cover a visit as well. Kathy
ReplyDelete