Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Still Out of Gas

Coughed my way through almost 2 boxes of Kleenex.....and the whole time Little Wonder was there for me.  He knew something was different.  Sleeping in bed did not work, so I was back out in the kitchen from midnight on with my head up in a sitting position.  Actually caught a couple of winks.

LW wanted to go out at 6am, and this is what it looked like.





When he came back in the house he got on my lap and took care of me all day.
I noticed that we had a new blossom and had to go out and grab a photo.
My buddy went with me but did not want to stay outside.
Gary finished stacking the firewood that was delivered the other day.  38 wheelbarrows full.  He must be so sick of listening to me cough.  Hope he doesn't get this.  I had to cancel my dermatology appointment for this morning.....one thing after the other.
Our dinners have been different and tonights was no exception.  A grilled turkey burger on a slice of toast, corn ships and applesauce.  Pretty pathetic....but I was not in the mood.  It did taste good.  Took a long hot shower and it has made me feel a little better...let's see how long that lasts.  My nose is starting to run again,
Night all.


2 comments:

  1. May I suggest Thera-flu severe cold OTC that you mix in hot water like making tea (possibly a bit of sugar added)? You use a packet with the hot water every 4 to 6 hours and it really helps you feel like you'll live through the misery! We've used it as needed for a decade or three.

    Germ-free hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure hope you start feeling better soon. I have no advice to give.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading The Skoog Farm Journal. Your comments are appreciated!