Monday, August 17, 2026

Slowing Down

Sunny all day....less humid and breezy tonight.



Off to a slow start.  Mid morning a friend stopped up and delivered a beautiful loaf of sour dough bread that he made.  We had a nice long chat, then I went out for a couple errands.  That usually means Wegmans, and then I stopped at Country Max to get a bag of cookies for Little Wonder.  They are tiny little circles and have only 3 calories.  His version is veggies and chicken soup.  Many trainers use them and I like the fact that they don't have a lot of cals.  The hydrangeas in front of the store are beautiful.
I did some laundry and made another big pot of sauce.
Late afternoon LW and I went out to the Studio so I could work on some samples for my class.

Gary had done a lot of work in the Studio gardens this afternoon.



These are the remains of the flowers I recently had on the kitchen table.  I can't just throw them out when they are still perky.
Jenny sent us home with some leftover pizza last night so that's what we had for dinner with salad.

Night all

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading The Skoog Farm Journal. Your comments are appreciated!