Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Reorganizing the Studio

We are still having beautiful weather.  Not outrageously muggy today,

Gary went to Yoga and out to lunch.  Little Wonder and I went out to the Studio to get things ready for my next class on the 26th.  So far I have 10 students.  Cleaned up all my old watercolor sets, discovered some supplies I did not know I had, swept and vacuumed and then set things up for music.  Have not played together for almost a month so this was a pleasant surprise.



Little Wonder slept until we were finished.
Today John was not here, but Darryl and Gary made it.  We had so much find finding some different music.  I wish I had recorded it.  "Searchin'" by the Coasters.  "Oh My My" by Ringo.  And many more.
They always have a chat with Gary before leaving.
4 more blossoms today.



He did a lot of gardening this afternoon.  Really cleaned things out.





Made a quick dinner.  Angel hair with caramelized onions, peppers and fresh tomatoes.
Gary grew some Japanese cucumbers and picked a few today.  Very large!  So delicious. 

It's all about the pillows.
Night all.

 PS

Andrea sent me a couple photos of Buddy today.  May get out to see him tomorrow.




1 comment:

  1. It's still hot here too and this terrible humidity, it's already hard to breathe this morning...your flowers are really something special and your dog is the biggest macho to me :))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading The Skoog Farm Journal. Your comments are appreciated!