Off to a slow start and we got out to the Studio for my class a little before 10.
It was a very dark and rainy morning.
Today we worked on three things. Adding to the landscapes they started last class.

Putting a little texture on the fish paintings...
and they started on their flowers....
Anita is doing her own thing and will add ink when she finishes the painting.
Unfortunately this photo was blurry.
I will have to make sure I take more photos of their work the next time. Having so much fun teaching these guys! Keep in mind that all of these paintings (except for the fish) are in progress.
Night all.

Art work in progress look amazing.What is the song???
ReplyDeleteBeautiful work! Your blog isn't showing up again as current and other things are going on....
ReplyDeleteHowever I found it and love it!
LW sure is a good supervisor!
Is the song " Stand by me" ?
ReplyDelete