Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Name That Tune

Another beautiful morning.  Little Wonder and I went out to the Studio to set up for music at 1.

I ended up adding a few more layers to my flower painting.




Only Darryl was able to play today so I amped my uke for a change.  What song is this????
I did a little more mowing as Ed took his tractor home to try and figure out what's wrong.
There is still a lot more that needs to be done.
Another one.  I don't remember having this many blossoms.
A neighbor dropped off a big box of organic apples and I may have to take some of them out to Buddy and the rest of the herd.
Dinner was so good
Night all.

PS
A very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Cooper, who is now 21!


 

4 comments:

  1. Can't guess the song, but it sounded great!
    We are hoping for another nice day here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The song is familiar but I cannot think of the title. Love all the art work in progress from each day to the next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading The Skoog Farm Journal. Your comments are appreciated!