We got half an inch of rain last night but nothing today. The temperature hit 80 and it was muggy.
Little Wonder and I went for a little walk to grab some photos of all the colors in our yard,
I worked on dinner when we got back in the house. Started off with a big batch of bean salad
and then got the ingredients together for zucchini parm (which I finished just before we ate). Also picked some lettuce.
Somehow, this little green critter got into our kitchen and it was chirping so it would be noticed.
I took this video and then caught him in a jar so he could go back outside.
Another hibiscus blossom appeared.
I got a haircut this afternoon and stopped at Weggie's on the way home.
Fortunately I had leftover Mac and cheese to go with the bean salad and zucchini for dinner.
(Little Wonder is sitting next to me in some good light).
Night all.
























Praiseworthy, everything blooms with you, those beautiful adored Hydrangeas... have a nice day!
ReplyDeleteThere is a song titled that!
ReplyDeleteLovely.
Yes...flowers all over! So beautiful. I'm glad you took your friend outside - I do that when I can.
ReplyDeleteYour gardens are just so beautiful.
ReplyDelete