Followers

Monday, February 17, 2020

Remembering Jeanette...






 After chores we got cleaned up and drove in to Brockport
to celebrate the life of our friend Jeanette B.
She was a very special member of our community
and the church was filled to capacity.


 I met her in 1966 when I started my first teaching job at the Campus School.
 She had planned the entire service and it was just perfect.
 We got back to the farm around 1:30
 and by then there was plenty of sunshine.




 Gary finished his painting project.
 All that is left....hanging the pieces of art on the walls.
 When he was done, I picked up all the debris and vacuumed.
 Jenny wanted to get together for dinner.  She was in the mood for tacos.








 Cooper ate 7! and then he took a nap (with Seymour and Phoebe).
I'm ready for a nap myself.

Night all.

No comments: