Followers

Sunday, February 9, 2020

Power Bowl Replay....

A few miles from here it was -3 last night.
Today with some sunshine we got up to 36 degrees.












 After chores I got cleaned up and drove into to Greece to check out 
some furniture.  We need to replace a couple barrel chairs that are in 
the kitchen.  Made an additional stop at the mall and had to grab a
few shops of the Merry-Go-Round, as the sun was shining through
the skylights.




 The light was also good when I got home.
 It felt like a heat wave....no wind.




 I sat by the fire and watched a movie this afternoon,
then did evening chores.






 I had all the ingredients to make a couple more power bowls for dinner.
This time I added chopped tomatoes.
 Fruit for dessert.  I'm into mangoes and blueberries lately.
Night all.

No comments: