Followers

Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Squalls..Lots of Squalls

Crazy weather today.
 It started out like this.


 Then the snow blew in.
 A big drop in temperature was on the way so on went the heavy blankets.



 Both dogs were ready to go in again, before I finished chores.




 All of a sudden we got slammed.





 I put some of my extra good hay in the indoor and lured Rebel and the girls in.


 We had a short reprieve....


 and I drove Little Wonder and Phoebe to an
appointment with their favorite groomer.
Ran a couple errands on the way back to the farm...
 and then we had about a 3 hour squall!
 I made a pot of chili 
 while I was waiting to go 
 to our She Sings rehearsal at Nancy and Tom's.
 I could not do anything right.  What a crappy start.
It's time for me to do some serious practicing.....these long breaks
really put me back many steps.
Here a a few clips.  It's time to get the play list together
for our next gig.



Gary had a dinner meeting and I dined on my own.

Little Wonder and Phoebe looked great after their grooming.
Now the temperature is plummeting and it's time all of us
to get back by the fire.




Night all.

No comments: