Followers

Wednesday, January 22, 2020

She Sings

A quiet, relatively mild morning.







 I ran a couple of errands late morning, and at 2 went to Lori S's house
for a rehearsal.  
While we were playing, this sweet little doe was out in the side yard
and she had to hear our music.
 This is the first day we used our amps and mics after many acoustic rehearsals
 and it does make a positive difference.  
I did not get very good clips, but here are a couple.


On the way home, the sunset was gorgeous.
 Gary had a dinner meeting tonight.
I made some Spanish rice out of leftover chili.

 No good photos of the pups today.
They are sacked out next to me.


Night all.



2 comments:

Nancy J said...

The old songs, lovely to hear them all over again.Relatively mild? Who are you kidding as the real feel is -9Celsius according to my weather guru on my Smart Phone.

Dee said...

Dear Lori, I had forgotten "Catch a Falling Star." I sang it often so many years ago. I so liked the rendition you played for us. The second clip was a song I didn't recall. Your group really catches the beat and the cadence. I hope you'll share more of your music. Peace.