Followers

Thursday, December 26, 2019

Watching Berlin...

I woke up very early and could not get back to sleep as I kept thinking about Berlin.
You can't imagine how happy I was when I saw manure in her stall this morning.   If you are not a horse person you might not get how important this is when your horse has been off for several days.
Ta Daaaaaa!

 She did not finish her mash from last night and did not like her fresh one this morning.
When turned out, all were acting very normal.

 I did not think this looked like a sick 34 year old.



 I ran a couple errands and this afternoon decided to take her out to graze on the lawn.




 The pasture has pretty much had it.

 It took me forever to catch her.

 We started off in the grooming room and I gave her an apple and 4 handfuls of Senior feed.
She ate it with gusto.

 Then we went out in the yard for about half an hour.

 I sent a note with photos to the Vet and she said I could put her back on regular rations.



 All were tucked in by Karen around 5.


Then, I had to make a quick trip down to the Brockport Animal Hospital to
get some wormer for the cats, followed by a bowl of leftover soup for dinner.
Still trying to get rid of the leftovers....I think we are done.
 I'd say we are still in the mood for some serious relaxing.

Night all.

1 comment:

Grey Horse Matters said...

I hope Berlin continues to improve. She certainly doesn't look like she's 34!