Followers

Thursday, November 14, 2019

We Did Have A Great Dinner....

A little warmer today.

















I've been taking it easy.  Ran a couple errands and had
a visit with a massage therapist at the College.
Made my day.
We had a spectacular dinner and I erased all the photos!
Oh well.

I do have to make a braggadocius comment....
Yesterday, our youngest granddaughter, Daniela, signed with Illinois State
to play Division 1 soccer.


She will be graduating from High School next month (early) so she can start in January.
We are very proud of her accomplishments on the soccer field and in school, where she has carried a 4.0 average.  This is what they wrote about her after the signing.

Redbird Soccer Announces 2020 Signing Class
11/13/2019 8:08:00 PM

Daniela Grgas
Goalkeeper | 5-7 | Henderson, Nev. (Coronado HS) | Heat FC

Recognized as a TopDrawer Top 20 2020 goalkeeper with a 3-star ranking
Attended ECNL Playoffs in Seattle, Wash. and Rockford, Ill.
Recognized as a 2018 ECNL Phoenix National Event Standout
Participated in Nevada ODP
Plans to major in business administration
Why Daniela chose Illinois State: "I chose Illinois State because it felt like home as soon as I stepped foot on campus."

Her entire family is very excited!

Night all.


1 comment:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Congratulations to Daniela! That's a great accomplishment!

My youngest granddaughter(10 yrs.) loves soccer too. The oldest (14 yrs.) just made the national volleyball team. My grandson does swimming and the youngest does flag football. I think it's great that everyone has a sport they like. I think it's really important to have a passion no matter what it is.