Followers

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

On My Kitchen Table

We got more rain last night but ended up with sunshine and a cool down.







 Little Wonder was eating grass...maybe he likes the horse's diet.



 At 1 I took my uke and a big bag of music over to Lori's house, as we are compiling
a list of possibilities for a gig that is months away.  It's going to be very different from what we are currently doing and will focus on the 40's, 50's and Doo Wop.  Should be fun.
When we finished, I toured her gardens and 

 checked out her sheep.



 They loved getting attention and were like big dogs.

 Home by 4.

Just before dinner the kitchen was pretty dark and
I could not resist taking photos of the flowers on
our kitchen table.


 Gary outdid himself in the zinnia growing department.



 He picked some zucchini today so I sautéed  one with onions and finished it off with a little cheese,
heated up the last of the rice and made a salad.
 I always feed the dogs first so they don't ever bug us during meal time.
 Phoebe hangs out anywhere and Little Wonder is always at my
feet under the table.
Wherever I am....he is next to me.
Over and out.

Night all.

No comments: