Followers

Monday, August 26, 2019

Pickled Beets, Dill Pickles and Dilly Beans...

I'm loving these cooler temperatures....so are the horses
dogs and cats.





 It's National Dog Day ya know.....

 This afternoon I had to do a little mask hunting for the Rebel.

 He and the Angel were in one pasture

 Maggie and Berlin were in the outdoor arena.




 When they saw me they came over to the fence....must have been looking for carrots.

 I did a lot of work on my computer this afternoon, then the pups and I went to 
Tractor Supply for some grain.

 While I was home making pickled beets....
 Gary was out at Randy's making dill pickles and dilly beans.




 So photogenic.   And delicious!
 Ironically, my friend Sara brought up some gazpacho soup for us just in time for lunch.
I decided to postpone making mine until we finish hers.  It was so fresh and delicious.
Gary had his for dinner and I had eggs and toast.
We need to get back to eating regular meals.
Night all.


No comments: