Followers

Sunday, August 25, 2019

Fixer Uppers....At Last!

Another cool morning.







 I picked tomatoes and peppers from the gardens after chores

 and we made two pots of sauce before noon.
 Tomorrow I will pickle some beets.

 I went dow to the village an hour before our jam started and made a quick stop at the
market for some cucumbers.  Tomorrow I want to make some gazpacho.
The usual suspects were working the voter registration table.
 I spent a couple hours at our jam and got back to the farm before 3:30.

TaDaaaaaaa!  Doug came up and hardwired my printer so it WORKS!
Then, at 5 Spectrum showed up and discovered that rain had gotten into the
wires on the pole and they had to redo everything.
Now (after getting a new Roku and new router and adding on a box) everything
is working.  I put the Spectrum app on the tv in the bedroom and with the leftover Roku we
are set there too.  This winter I am going to love watching a movie while I'm under
the covers.
We had a zucchini and a beautiful red pepper, so I put them together 
with an onion and made a side for our dinner.
 Spags and meatballs (from the freezer).
 Look at what else is ready in the garden!
I see BBQued green beans in our future...and maybe Gary will make some dilly 
beans while he and Randy are making dill pickles tomorrow.
 Such bounty.  No, we did not grow the lemon.




 I had chore duty tonight.
 Still cool and quiet.





I have needed a nap for a week.  Going to be early.
Night all.


No comments: