Followers

Saturday, August 24, 2019

200 Years

Beautiful.
Nice and cool this morning...in the 50s.
I woke up to these flowers on my kitchen table.









At 9am I had a meeting here which lasted for a couple hours (political stuff).
Tip of the iceberg for the next couple of months.

Today Good Neighbor days were taking place in Clarkson so I thought I would
go down and take some photos around 1pm.
The first person I ran into was Nancy, who was at the Clarkson Academy Thursday morning, then at Summer Serenades Thursday night.
We were everywhere....at the same time.
The place was empty except for some people watching a tractor pull.
Fortunately I ran into Martha C. and we sat down and talked for
awhile over lunch. 
 Some quilts were on display at the Court House.
Several where made by Theresa Alano, who is running for Town Supervisor in Clarkson.
 Her work is beyond outstanding!


I got home at 2:30 and did some work on my computer.
My printer is still not working...forget that wi-fi connection.

I had chore duty tonight.


 Tucked Rebel and the girls in,




 fed the dogs, then Gary and I went back down to Clarkson to listen to 
Ruby Schooz.

When we got there, Donny G. was working at a table for our Kiss the Cow Contest,
which is being held at the Harvest Festival.
 This is Red Baron....he is the one getting kissed by the winner.
He is gorgeous!  Who would not want to kiss him????
 Of course we ran into friends all over the place.
I hate to say it,
  but we had hot dogs for dinner, prepared by the Lions Club.
We need to have a real dinner one of these nights.

 The band was already playing when we got there and there was a nice crowd.
I'm loving this cooler weather.

There was a lot of dancing going on....we danced.




They ended the night with a medley of songs from "Grease."


Everyone really enjoyed it!

Night all.

1 comment:

Nancy J said...

Summer Nights, what a way to end a glorious event. Those outdoor venues give so much to everyone.