Followers

Monday, July 1, 2019

Take Me Out To The Ballgame!

Don't you love early mornings when it's sunny and still cool?





 After chores I ran several errands.
 One of my stops was the post office.  So classic, and I love the hanging planters 
along Main Street.
 Meanwhile back at the ranch, we are moving into oranges
 and yellows.



 At 4pm I drove back to the Village for a massage and on the way home I stopped at the
Community Center.  They have been working there for weeks, putting cladding over
a large portion of the building that needed repairs.
 It looks like they are just about finished and it is quite an improvement!
I love the little lending library at the entrance.
Are these showing up where you live?
We have several in our community.
 I pulled some rhubarb for Penny (massage therapist) so she could pick it
up on her way home.


 Cooper had a ball game tonight.  It started at 6 and I did not get there until 7:30.
By then, the score was already 13 to 10.  Lots of action by both teams.

 Within minutes of my arrival, Coop got a great hit.



 The whole gang was watching.  Tom and Deb (their other grandparents) drove up from Pennsylvania to visit the boys and it was nice that they could be here for a game or two.

 Coop ended up pitching the last couple of innings,
but he usually plays first base.
 Anyway, when his team got up to bat, a couple got hits ...several players were walked,
and they ended up winning the game by 1 run.
Spectacular finish.





 It was almost dark when the game ended and
 the sunset was beautiful on the way home.
 Night all.
PS
Look whose photo showed up at camp today!
Kat says he is doing well.
The Rebel.....

No comments: