Followers

Saturday, June 15, 2019

Chris Wilson Sings Elton John....

A weird day.  By noon I felt light headed and I had a lot going on.




Windy again...




 After chores I made some chicken salad for lunch and after I ate,
did not feel that great.  Kind of like when you have eye strain.



 Gary worked out in the gardens staking tomatoes.
 Scott and Jenny stopped in to pick up our lawn tractor and drop off his 0 turn.
I hope he can fix it.  I had never mown with a 0 turn before.  What a difference.
 At 12:30 I went down to the library for the opening of the Brockport Artist's Guild Show.
Normally they hold it at A Different Path Gallery, but that building is for sale.


Here are a few samples that you can see in the Duryea Room.








 The turnout was looking good.  Well worth seeing!!!
 I finished mowing the lawn after I got back to the farm and then crashed for a couple hours.
Tonight Judy and I treated Helen to a Chris Wilson Concert at the Barn.




 He played Elton John songs and every single one was familiar.
Chris has developed a great venue and the sound is as good as it gets.
We all enjoyed the concert.

Now I need to close my eyes.
Night all.




2 comments:

Nancy J said...

Lovely music, gardens and all are great, rest well and be a heap better tomorrow.I can see your lawns and paddocks are growing faster each week.

Val Ewing said...

Hope you got over the light headedness! I know it feels quite awful, but it looks like you made quite a day of it after all!