Followers

Saturday, May 25, 2019

We Are Going To Get Some Weather Tonight...

 This is the first morning Berlin greeted me from her window.









 I was back in the house a little after 9 and had to get ready for the
Brockport Area Veterans Club Memorial Day Celebration.
Just as I was getting ready to take a shower, it started to thunder and
we had heavy rain.  I quickly put the horses in since I was going
to be gone for several hours and did not want them outside with
the lightning.


This is the first time (since I was elected) that this event has been rained out and
the High School Band was unable to set up outside.
 The program was short and sweet.



In the middle is my friend Helen and she is sitting with her daughters,
Kelly and LeLe.  Do they look related or what????
 Another Helen, Helen Macdonald is in town from Scotland.
Judy picked her up from Glen Darach Farm and we met
at the Custom House for lunch.



 So good to see her!  It's nice that she is able to come every year to spend time
with her sister, Andrea.  Do you remember her?  She is a "Storyteller" and will
be entertaining a bunch of us in a couple of weeks.  Just like dinner theater.

 She and Judy took a little walk around the village after lunch and I
went home.

 We still have a few tulips that are holding on.


 Fortunately Gary had let the horses out when it stopped raining so
I went out and put their masks back on.  Very humid and buggy.

 That's when they really appreciate the indoor.





 The Iris are starting to bloom.





 Karen had chore duty tonight...yay!!!!
I heated up the last of the Mac and cheese, added some cherry tomatoes and made
a quick cucumber/chive salad.
Tasted great.
I really do need a nap.
Night all.


1 comment:

Nancy J said...

what a day, love those tulips ,and an easy dinner, my kind of way to end the day.