Followers

Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Spring Cleaning


The Rebel was feeling his cheerios this morning.
Sunny, cold, crispy and frisky.




 It took me three hours to do chores as I cleaned out a storage area
and organized all the horses blankets.



 At 11 I drove down to Brockport to get a haircut.
So many of the trees were in full bloom.


 Sara came up around two for some rhubarb.
It has become a ritual....the first pie of the season.
 Whenever I am out in the yard, Berlin watches me from the front paddock.

 As we are going to get more rain, I decided to mow the lawn today.
 It is lucious.







 Tonight we went out for dinner as Gary rejoined the Kiwanis Club and they were having an induction ceremony.
Home by 9.
So tired!  As of this moment I have walked 15, 279 steps.
Night all.

No comments: