Followers

Saturday, May 11, 2019

I Think You Are Going To Like This Picture.....

Don't get excited.
I'm not the one who took the pictures that I am talking about.
Just took the ones below.







 After chores I made my first rhubarb pie of the season.

 Had to wait until after dinner to try it.

 This afternoon Gary put a gate up in the indoor for me.
I had an old one hanging around, so we decided to put it over the side door.
Unfortunately, the thingies you screw into the wall were a mess so I had to make a
quick trip down the road to get new ones..
These flowers were for sale....every store seems to be selling them now.

 The gate got installed, the sun was out and the horses were happy.







 We have a gazillion flowers in bloom now.
 Poor Gary has started doing some serious work in the beds.




 This afternoon Mary came up to the farm with a photographer and we drove all over the 
place for a photoshoot.  Campaign season is sneaking up on us.
If you are on Facebook, check us out at: Skoog and Rich - Town of Sweden Councilpersons

 We had a lot of fun and I can't wait to have you see some of the photos.
Chore duty tonight.

Got them tucked in before 7 and headed back to the house.


 Dinner was leftovers and a new salad....
 followed by rhubarb pie.
Night all.



3 comments:

Val Ewing said...

You are so busy! Can't wait to see the photos!
I am struggling just to get our yard mowed! So much rain every other day that it is nearly knee deep in spots!
I got some of it done today and had to push mow some of it too....whew.
Your flower beds look amazing!

Helen said...

Thanks for the reminder...I had bought rhubarb. Pie is now in the oven. :)

Grey Horse Matters said...

Can't wait to see the pictures. Everything looks beautiful. Happy Mother's Day!