Followers

Friday, May 24, 2019

Another Instant Replay

I had full duty for morning and evening chores today
and it took me a little longer to get everything done.
The weather was beautiful, but a little cool.








It was my turn to have lunch and bridge today.
Fortunately I was able to serve leftovers from last night.


 I did have to make a fresh salad, but everything else was fine.




 Hanny and I had terrible cards!  Lorna and Bobby skunked us.

We played until 4 and then picked some rhubarb to go.
It was good for me to sit down all afternoon after being on my feet 
so long yesterday.

 Gary put in more strawberries this evening, and the tomatoes are next.


 The early evening sun is so spectacular.











 Rebel and the girls were happy to go in for dinner.
I do not intend to make dinner for us!
after that lunch....
Night all.





No comments: