Followers

Friday, May 17, 2019

A Lot Goin' On...

We started off with a beautiful, sunny morning.
The warmest at 7:30am so far.










 My friend, Judy, arrived at 9:15 and we went out to breakfast.
So good to catch up.
 Afterward I drove over to the Town Park to see the progress that has been
made on the new splash pad.  The kids are going to love it on those hot summer days.

 It's right next to an all accessible playground with a new pavilion in between.

 It should be up and running the first part of June.


 When I got home the dogs and I went outside for awhile and I pulled some weeds.
 These are some fancy kind of tulips.
Sue S. stopped over for some rhubarb.
So many of my friends love it.


 By mid morning the wind kicked in and it cooled off, but by late afternoon it felt a little better.

 At 6:45 I left for Brockport as the Sweden Senior Singers were having their spring concert and I wanted to grab a few videos.


 The Hochstein Youth Chorus (Maryellen G. directs both)
joined the Seniors for several songs.
Gary and I used to be in this chorus.  I still lover to sing with the Buskers
and "She Sings" and always try to attend these performances.




 Gary had already gone to the Elks Club as Oak Orchard was having a Las Vegas Night for 
their staff and board members.
The moon was gorgeous as I


 drove along Canal Road after the concert.



 When I arrived, Gary and Mary were chatting...

 then we headed over to the Black Jack table.
 Mary will be in Las Vegas one day next week so she got some good advise from the dealer.

 I'm sure she will have a good time.

Home before 10.
Night all.


No comments: