Followers

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Just Hangin'

The temperature was cold enough for it to rain and spritz snow this morning.
 The lense on my camera got wet and from then on there was a big black spot showing up on my photos.   So, I tried drying it off and had to do some cropping.
I'll scream if I ruined this camera.


 Eventually the sun came out, but it was still crispy.



 Gary planted more onions today, then he was off to a lunch meeting.
 Little Wonder

 Phoebe 
 Sidney


 and I were bums for the afternoon.
Gary also had a dinner meeting, but that did not stop me from making a meal
for myself.  I sautéed some onions and eventually added two chopped plum tomatoes.
Removed them 
 and made a cheese sauce out of whatever was in the frighted.
 Combined everything and it was
 delicious.
 A simple salad on the side.  Yum.
It's still early, the sun is out and I am signing off.
Night all.


1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

I've been off adventuring for a bit and came back for this huge storm to hit us. Yikes, most of our county is losing power so it could be an interesting day.