Followers

Monday, April 22, 2019

All Over The Place....

 A beautiful day after a grey start.  Low 60s.






 11:00am - appointment with my eye Doctor.
My eyes were dilated.  By then the sun was out.
Home for awhile, then off to my General Practioner so I could get her opinion on the stiff/strained neck I've had for weeks!  My eyes were still dilated.
 Stopped by Glen Darach Farm for a few minutes to say "hey" to Andrea.
 5:15pm - all kinds of heavy equipment working on the Canal bank on my way home.

 After a quick stop at Wegmans I got back to the farm around 6:15.
Dinner-meatloaf sandwiches.
 6:45pm - mowed more of the lawn (that I started earlier).
 Sun going down - put some daffodils in the Studio.
Class will be held there in the morning.
Good light.



 Time to do nothing.
Night all.


1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

The flowers look great. I am going to have to get the mower going here! Uffdah!