Followers

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Time to Catch a Break

A foggy start to the day with quite a bit of snow.










 Eventually the sun broke through.













 I shoveled most of the driveway and then drove 
Little Wonder and Phoebe to the groomers.
 Class at 10:30.
Got home just in time.




 The Vet arrived at 1pm to give Rebel another shot (more antibiotics).

 Once again he was perfect.

 Within 10 minutes she was gone.  $$$$$$
 I picked up the pups at 2.

On the way home I went to the bank and stopped at Carina's for some rolls.

This is the view of our property from the south.
The indoor looks so much better now that it has been sided.
Incredible!
 I took a quick shower and went down to the Town Hall for our 6pm workshop.
Back and forth back and forth.
I am so tired.

         Can you tell we have a sense of humor?





 The light was good again around 7.
So glad to be home.


Dinner does not sound good.
Night all.



1 comment:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Took my two to the groomers too. And we're having the vet in tomorrow. $$$ is right it never ends. Like your students art work. Glad Rebel is doing well.