Followers

Monday, March 4, 2019

Sunshine and Squalls
































 Gary went to Albany yesterday so after chores I was on duty for shoveling the driveway.  At least the snow was very light and not too deep.  After chores I went to get signatures for petitions from 4 of our neighbors.  In order to run for Town Board again, they must be filed by the end of this month.  After that, I worked on a timeline in order to be prepared for everything that needs to be done between now and Election Day.
It feels good to be organized.
Gary will be home soon and he had dinner on the way.
So, I just had leftover homemade chicken noodle soup and a PB&J sandwich.
We are in for more very cold weather.
I'm so glad the sun was out for part of the day.
Night all.


1 comment:

Grey Horse Matters said...

We had 6 inches or so last night but good sunshine today before the temps drop again. Love the picture of Berlin on your header. So pretty. All nice pictures of the day.