Followers

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Life In Squall Valley....

 What a morning!

















 By 9:15 it looked like this!











 After a couple weeks off, "She Sings" got together at 1 (here at the farm) and we messed around for three hours.  If felt good.  We are developing a very unusual set list (that I will share with you one of these days).  It's taking us awhile to put together 3 part harmonies as we do not have sheet music....just chords and lyrics.
Here's a very short clip.  No instruments this time.
Fortunately the sun appeared for much of the afternoon....but it was very cold.
 At 5 I headed for Brockport as Mary (my partner in crime on the Town Board) and I had to drive into Rochester for an interview.  By then, there were no more squalls.
Home at last.
 Night all.


1 comment:

Nancy J said...

Without the odd splash of bright red, all your outdoor pics could well be B&W!!! Love the harmony, beautiful, I could listen all day.