Followers

Saturday, March 9, 2019

A Nice Quiet Day....With Sunshine


When I got to the barn this morning, Karen and I tried to track
where Rebel cut himself.  Could not find it, but we did see little spots of blood
coming from the back pasture.














 At least Rebel kept his wrap on overnight.
He was not gimpy and seemed in good spirits.






 Mary and I made the paper today.  
It's going to be a long ride, from now until November.
 I had chore duty tonight.










 Tucked them in and went back to the
 house to start dinner.
A veggie stir fry on rice.






 Of course I had to have my side of bananas.
Night all.


2 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Glad you got sunshine today so did we! Yeah, that's nice before it snows and ice rains again tomorrow. Hope Rebel heals quickly. It's always hard to figure out how they do things to themselves in the pasture.

Val Ewing said...

Yum! I'm just trying to catch up. Been dealing with snow/ice and melt and ice and ice...and then mush and then ice.
I hope the weather turns nicer. We are supposed to get flooding Tuesday through Thursday.