Followers

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Snow, Sleet, Freezing Rain and Rain...Ice Skating Tomorrow

 As soon as we went out for morning chores it started to snow.
 It was pretty windy so I put the hay under the shed roof or close to it.





 The weatherman said it was going to turn into freezing rain. 


 I put Little Wonder and Phoebe in early....








 and at 10 the horses were back in their stalls.
 In two hours we picked up quite a bit of snow.



 The roads were terrible and I did not have class.
 Phoebe assumed her usual position and I was not very productive,
tho I did drive down to Wegmans for a few things.
Conditions were b.a.d.
 Finally, another blossom has appeared.



I had a Town Board meeting tonight and it was raining on my way back to the farm...
35 degrees.
Let's see what tomorrow brings.
Night all.


2 comments:

Nancy J said...

Stay at home, wrap up well, how brave you all are, horses, doggies and yourself to even be out for a few minutes.

Val Ewing said...

Our roads are not passable until the township comes through. We've been home since Sunday when it started. It wasn't terrible until Monday afternoon. We got about a foot and now it is time for me to do some shoveling and some cleaning up.
I have to admit, it was pretty awful on the roads I guess, but pretty in the woods!