Followers

Friday, February 15, 2019

More Weird Weather...

Before I went out to the barn it was over 40 degrees.
Everything was melting but we still had an ice skating rink.
During the course of the day the temperature dropped to the low 30s and 
it was predicted that we could have wind gusts up to 50 MPH!
I have had it....
 I fed Rebel and the girls, cleaned the stalls and was ready to go back in the house when it started to rain.

 While the horses got their blankets wet I went back and picked Angel and Maggie's
stalls as I figured they would have to end up going back in..





 Fortunately the rain stopped and they did not have to go in.
Isn't our driveway lovely?




 I spent much of the day working on what I will say as I am hosting a launch for a candidate running for County Legislature tomorrow.
The pups and I left the property to pick up a sign I had made.
Other than that....still in my barn clothes and look like a bum.


 I managed to make a good dinner tho.



Night all.


2 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Crazy weather here too. 40's and now its raining. Getting much colder tomorrow though. Dinner looks good. Hope your driveway melts soon. I've had it with this winter too.

Nancy J said...

Dinner is always SO yummy at your home, and that skating rink driveway, do you wear Yaktrax or similar? They do sell them down here in the South Island, but mainly for those who live in the far south.